Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stoker Family Reunion Day 2- Epcot

Day 2 of our adults only vacation we visited Disney's Epcot. I've never been there and was really excited to enjoy a sunny day in the Disney resort. There is just something about Disney resorts, they are so clean and friendly, everyone will have a good time no matter how young or old you are. Epcot is different from other Disney resorts in that it is more learning centered. I really missed the kids that day because I think they would have enjoyed all the attractions and themes in the park. It is a great place to take kids, especially if you are looking for an informative adventure.
 Brandon and I in front of Phineas and Ferb

We traveled to all the countries learning about each. I especially enjoyed the 360 camera videos. We also tried Moroccan food for lunch. (YUM)









My favorite part was the space attractions. One specifically has you load a space shuttle simulator and withstand G-force training. I can only imagine it had a similar feeling to a real space shuttle but much less intense.

No rain that day which was awesome but by the end of the day we were all really hot and ready to go back to the hotel. Unfortunately we had to drive 4 hours to Miami. However along the way we did see a road kill alligator. A BIG ONE!


No comments: