Wednesday, July 24, 2013

In Front of the Camera

I am so excited. I was recently invited to be a part of a great group on mom bloggers in Arizona. I am hoping this will open lots of opportunities for me and my business. The blog hasn't launched yet but we did get together for a group photo taken by my amazing photographer friend, Erin Hicks. She has taken our family photos in the past and I was honored to have her take a few new head shots of my for my business and school and FUN. She really is talented.





Here is the group photo. What a good looking group of moms right?
 
I love the colors we chose, the teal and coral really pop. I can't wait to get started blogging with these amazing moms. We will have posts about nutrition, exercise, photography, crafts, party planning, family activities, and even sports (ha). Tune in for the launch date so you can all follow our new site. YAY. 


No comments: