Saturday, July 26, 2008

How you doin?

I know these are old but I look at them everyday and I still think it is so funny. How many expressions can a baby have. Well. . .Jackson has added about 5 more regularly displayed expressions to this list including a wide open smile and his "I am very proud of myself" smile. It cracks my up because every time he looks in the mirror he laughs and gets a wide open smile. I have used this to my advantage recently and places a long mirror against the coffee table. Then when I put him on his stomach he looks at himself in the mirror and doesn't cry (until he gets bored at looking at himself). It has already worked very well because he is lifting his head and slowly beginning to lift his chest. I am worried that he is going to walk before he crawls. The kid can't get enough of standing up.

No comments: