Sunday, November 8, 2009

Golfing in Arizona


I know this might be a little inappropriate but I couldn't resist because it is just so dang cute. Brandon's parents just put a put-put golf area in their backyard and Jackson decided to take full advantage of the warm weather and privacy. First he ran through the sprinklers in his clothes with Uncle Cameron and then since he was soaked I took off all his clothes as he continued to run through the sprinklers and then decided to take in some golf on the new course. Only in AZ can you golf naked in November.

4 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

That's classic!

jor said...

Ahh! I LOVE it!! Ben is interviewing for oral surgery residencies these next couple months and he has one in Phoenix!!! I'm crossing my fingers that we can hang out soon, my boys would love to join Jackson in the nude golfing.

The Griegers said...

I LOVE it! What a cute bum!

Brianna said...

And I would add, only if you are under 2 :)