Saturday, February 20, 2010

Future Alumni

Today was a great day. Marissa passed on an old T-shirt to Jackson, very special because it is a BYU t-shirt. I can just see him playing football now. He wore it all day and refused to take it off.
We also had a tea party with chocolate milk and cookies. Jackson loved drinking out of real cups. He was so cute about putting down his cookies, drinking from his cup, putting it back down so carefully, then picking up his cookie and eating it again. He even wore a cowboy hat the whole time because I told him we have to wear hats when we have tea parties.

Lizzy decided that I wasn't feeding her right tonight so she took the spoon out of my hand and tried to do it herself.She is not so good at it as you can see but what a little over achiever.

AHHH the joys of kids.

1 comment:

jor said...

hahaha! I love the food all over Lizzy's face and Jackson looks so cool in his new shirt@