Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Life with Crazy Christian

I just wanted to write a quick post about the crazy life of Christian. Now that the kids are in school full time Christian and I spend a lot of time together. We fill most of our time with errands, puzzles, legos, and reading books.




But since we got back from Disneyland he has really been into dressing up and pretend play. He went through a few days when he was really into dressing up in a Spider-man costume with a Hulk hand and a sword. But he also likes dressing up in "party dresses" with Lizzy. I have been trying to sway him towards the more "guy friendly" costumes but he is 2 and having fun so I don't have the heart to stop him.






 On Friday we all dressed up like pirates for national Talk Like a Pirate day and received a free dozen of crispy creme doughnuts. Since then he has been wearing his pirate costume around and singing yo ho yo ho. He is such a fun kid, I love his playful attitude and search for adventure.

No comments: