Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Last night we watched the movie White Christmas. I am a little ashamed to say I had never seen it before. It was very wonderful, especially the end when the snow is coming down. This got me to thinking about all those places where the snow is coming down right now. One place is WA where the family is. It is beautiful there with the snow covering all the green trees. I can almost smell it. . .but not quite. It is raining in AZ which does not = a white Christmas. I guess living here does have the benefits of not driving in the snow or for most people being trapped in their house. We also do not have to wear big heavy clothing yet which is nice for Jackson. But for all of you not living in a white Christmas here are some pictures to enjoy and a real Christmas tree pine fresh smell and all.

No comments: