Saturday, December 12, 2009

3 months fly by




Elizabeth turned 3 months this week and is looking more and more like a cute little baby doll and less like the newborn from the hospital. She is smiling, giggling, sleeping 8-10 hours every night, eating a lot, and filling out especially in the cheeks and tummy. She is the sweetest baby. She just looks around and smiles at everyone. She prefers to be held when she is awake but is becoming accustomed to being a 2nd child which means sometimes she has to hang out in her bouncer or swing. She loves Jackson and Jackson loves playing with her. Yesterday she was sitting in her bouncer and Jackson was hugging her and playing peek-a-boo. She loves bath time with Jack and listening to me sing. And she is really enjoying all the Christmas lights on the tree. I will put her under the tree and she will look up at the lights for 15 to 20 minutes which is perfect during dinner time so mommy can use two hands to eat. She can support her head now but still hates tummy time. I think she looks like Jackson more and more every day. She is such a little love bug and I love snuggling with her, except when I want to sleep. . .then she has to go in her own bed because she is such a wiggle worm. Lately she has been moving herself up in the bassinet so that her head is in the corner. I think she likes the cushions against her face which is really funny because Jackson used to do the same thing. Maybe it is a baby thing or maybe it is my baby's thing, all I know is it is hilarious because I put her in the middle of the bassinet and when I go to get her in the morning she has scooted her way up to the top. What a silly girl!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow she is getting so cute.

Kim Abbott said...

Gosh Jess, I have been meaning to call you...I am so sorry. Your little girl is so cute and Jackson is just the little stud! I hope you a great holiday and bty you look great, tiny as ever....

Justin said...

Love Lizzy's cute little double chin! Haha. Can't wait to meet her.