Friday, December 4, 2009

Tis the Season

As soon as Dec 1st hits the Christmas Season has officially begun in my mind and therefor there is no apologizing for listening to Christmas songs, wrapping presents, and decorating the tree. Monday was the first real Christmas decorating day where we decorated the house, went Christmas shopping, and then put up the tree. Elizabeth slept for most of the decorating but she really likes laying under the tree and looking up at the lights. Jackson loves Christmas this year. He loves the lights, wrapping presents, and this funny snowman the Stoker's have that bounces up and down and sings. I think Cameron and Marissa are going to throw the snowman in the garbage by the end of the season, but I think if it makes him happy I am happy. I do miss the smell of a real Christmas tree and if I could have one wish it would be for snow on Christmas day, but other than that Christmas in Arizona seems to be off to a good start.

**Look at what a chunk Lizzy has become, haha.

No comments: