Sunday, February 13, 2011

Last Time I Promise

Yeah, the title is the way I got my kids to do one more photo shoot with me. "Last picture I promise." I wasn't entirely pleased with the pictures I took the first time. To be honest I think I am getting too into photoshop and not relying on my natural abilities. Hence, I will probably do one more photo shoot with the kids before we move. I feel like my pictures are too edited. I want to get back to the pure pictures. Crisp, clear, and clean. That will be my motto. In the mean time here is what we shot on Friday with Sarah.


On another note Sarah went home today. I was sad to see her go but kind of relieved too. I have so much to do over the next few weeks I really need to focus and not be distracted by all the fun things I want to do with her. It was so nice to have someone around though. Someone to run errands with or go shopping with. Someone to play with the kids with me. We fought like usual but we also had a really nice time together and she bonded with the kiddos which is really important to me. She will be missed.


















Last picture, Lizzy giving me a kiss goodbye.

No comments: