Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl

Today Elizabeth turns 2. Man this year has flown by. It is amazing how much they change in a year but even more amazing how much they change that second year. She went from no hair, barely walking, barely talking, to the skipping, galloping, bossy girl, giggly girl I know today. Here are a few things I know about Elizabeth today:

-She is fiesty.
-She likes to be tickled but will tickle back.
-She is already starting to rebel. If I do something she doesn't like she fights back by doing something she knows I don't like. For instance, she says "no mom...I'm going to take out my pony tail" Or "no mom, I am going to take the train set apart." But she says it in a raised voice like she is daring me to stop her.
-She talks in full sentences and has a very good vocabulary. Probably over 300 words.
-She loves pigs.
-She loves Tangled and watches it nearly every day. That and "Meet the Robinsons" (but not as much as Tangled.
-She loves the playground.
-She climbs on everything.
-She likes putting on makeup with mom, having her toenails painted, and wearing pretty princess dresses.
-Her favorite food is soup (all soup) and eggs.
-She loves to take care of her babies.
-She likes galloping everywhere.
-She has an amazing memory and can tell me what her favorite books say or repeat her favorite songs including the full alphabet.
-She loves to sing songs and dance.
-She puts her arms in the air when we go under bridges and says "whooo".
-She loves bubbles.
-She makes the best faces on demand including the innocent face and the smolder.
-She likes to come up and whisper things in your ear, especially I LOVE YOU.

She is a sweet little girl and I love her so much. Sometimes I watch her or lay down in her bed with her and I just cherish her little personality and what she brings to our lives.

We had a pig party to celebrate her birthday with a few friends. I even made a pig pinata that she and Jackson helped make.


Then today we had a family day. We went to see the fishies at the aquarium (her request) and then to the bio park. Later tonight we went to a Japananese steak house for some cooking entertainment and of course eggs and soup. She didn't like the fire but enjoyed the onion volcano they made. Afterwards we came back to house and enjoyed some pig cupcakes and opened presents. It really was a great day together!

Tangled Doll

Princess Dresses
Lama Lama and Time for Bed

Pig Beanie

Play dough Ice Cream set

No comments: