Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Scrap Tutu

This week I made a scrap fabric tutu for Elizabeth. For all the information go check out my craft blog.








We went to our weekly church park playdate today. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast playing at the park with the other kids (for 2.5 hours!) and I got to know some of the amazing women in our new ward. I have a really good feeling about this ward. Everyone is super nice and really active. They have something going on almost every day. Story time, park playdates, volleyball Wed nights, sewing enrichments, book club...all my favorite activities. And I met one girl who it turns out actually took the cooking class at BYU and I was her TA. What a small world! As much as I miss AZ and all our family and friends there I am really starting to like Albuquerque as well. Link

No comments: