Friday, November 11, 2011

Creative Endeavors

Starting my own clothing line....

I wish. I'm not quite there yet but I have been doing a lot of sewing lately and come up with some very original ideas, most of which are my own designs. Want to see what I have made in the last month alone (not counting Halloween Costumes)?







I am currently working on a swing jacket for Liz, a Christmas skirt for her, Christmas shirts for both the kids, and a black dress for Liz. Good thing I have a girl or my creative outlet might be stiffened. My little muse always happy to pose for the camera.

2 comments:

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

Those last two dresses are fabulous. I love them so much! It looks like your craft blog is going well for you guys. Nice work!

Amanda said...

I love all of your designs! Just adorable and your fabric choices are lovely!!