Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Recent Lacking Blog Posts

I know you are all thinking...where are the family updates! Waiting on the edge of your seat to see what the Stoker's have been up to.

Well, we have been laying around the house for the last week and sleeping a lot. Why? We have all been sick with the flu. Thankfully not me but the kids and Brandon all have been sick. Fever, throwing up, hot bodies, and lots of sleeping. Pretty boring and I swear I haven't gotten ready in over a week (showers of course but that is it). Today Liz looked like she had some life in her so hopefully it will pass soon but Jackson has been asleep all day other than the occasional, "mom I need some water". I really hope eventually we will get back to playing and leading a normal life but until then it is rest and relaxation.

Pray that we recover soon.

No comments: