Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's over for Roddick


Just when I thought he looked really good and was on the rise he disappoints once more. All I can say is if you are going to open your mouth and talk crap about your opponent to the media you better back it up with your own play. Now I am not one to say I don't partake in the occasional witty banter of another player but at least I know what I am getting myself into. Roddick's match was a disappointment to say the least. Sometimes I think he gives up too soon or waits for the next game. Don't wait, take your shot now. Otherwise he is not going to win another major and that would be a travesty with all of his talent. In the end I will be watching and rooting for Djokovic because he may have a bad attitude sometimes and he tends to be a little of a cry baby, but he knows how to win a match when the world is rooting against him. Good luck Novak. . . Beat the ICEMAN (Federer).*To see Andy's comments on Djoke check out espn.com

No comments: