Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BLOG LIST GONE BAD


So I was messing around with my blog trying out a few things when suddenly I realized that my list had DISAPPEARED! I am really bummed too because I love checking out everyone's blogs. Anyways, I recovered most of them but some are lost so if you are my friend (if you are reading this then you must be my friend) and your blog is not on my list please post it in the comments or email it to me. I will miss looking at your pictures and reading up on you if you don't.

2 comments:

Adrianna and Mackenzie said...

You have mine but mackenzies you are missing! www.mackenzielynnperea-cannady.blogspot.com

jor said...

mine is benandjorjohnson.blogspot.com

Isn't that a pain when they disappear! Let me know if you need another invite to it because of the privacy setting.