Sunday, April 5, 2009

IKEA

The other day we went to IKEA with our mother's group and it was really fun because Jack is finally old enough to notice the toys. We had a great time playing with some of the toys, trying out toddler beds (not ready yet but soon), and eating lunch with the moms and kids. One thing I bought was this really fun night light. It is simple but Jackson is enthralled by it. He watches it, and points to it, and is amazed by the light. They have a bunch of different kinds and they are only $10. Here is the one we bought:
I also bought some toddler bowls and cups for $2. What a deal! The only bad thing about the trip was I lost my keys somewhere in IKEA. Losing your keys stinks. I swear that my pregnancy brain is to blame. I just need to concentrate on the little things more often now like where I park my car and am I wearing pants? (jk about the last one but sometimes it feels that way).

2 comments:

Kim Abbott said...

Sorry I missed it, I was soooo sick.

Brianna said...

I love Ikea. Jackson's birthday is soon. I can't believe how fast it has gone.