Friday, May 8, 2009

Girl or Boy?















Today was my mid-point ultrasound and I have a feeling that Brandon and I are going to have our hands full with this next one. The baby was moving the entire time, so much in fact that the ultrasound technician had to follow the baby around my tummy just trying to catch a picture. He got a couple of good ones, however to our dismay the baby would not stay still enough to see if it is a boy or a girl. I am a little bummed because I wanted to start picking out baby room stuff (I am going to make everything this time. . .maybe you have some tips for me Jor), and the name game is easier when you can narrow done the sex of the baby.
This wiggly baby syndrome is not a first in my pregnancy. Every time I have a checkup we can hear the baby kicking so much that it is sometimes hard to hear the heartbeat. Thankfully the ultrasound technician said that if we want to come back when the place closes or opens he will check it out to see if he can figure out the sex for free. I wasn't so sure about having a guy do the ultrasound, but he was really nice and funny so I am happy with the results. Here are a few pictures of the pregnancy, Jackson, and the new baby. Happy weekend everyone!




19 1/2 weeks and feeling good



Jackson and me hanging out on the porch in the 105 degree weather. . .that's right 105 today!

2 comments:

Jill Carilli said...

Bummer you couldn't out the sex. How cool the tech said he would help you find out for free. That rocks. Keep me posted. I am SO excited. I am guessing boy OR girl you have a dancer or soccer player in there! =) XOXO

Brianna said...

Love the hair. I been trying to work up the courage to cut it short. I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby. I hope I get a call when you find out.