Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cake Making

Sundays are cake days in the Stoker house, or at least they used to be until Cameron got too cool to make them anymore. So Jack and I decided to make one and start the new mother-son tradition. This week we made Better than Sex Cake. It is my favorite cake: chocolate with caramel and sweeten condensed milk, toffee bits, and whipped cream on top. Here you can see Jackson was in charge of the topping.


Hmm, what's in here? It is pretty tasty? I think I'll have some more.

Let me just get a big handful. What mom, I didn't do it! (Hand caught in the cool whip jar)

Don't worry the lid was on so he didn't actually eat any cool whip, but it sure looks like he is helping himself to a serving or two doesn't it. Not yet little Jack, not yet.

1 comment:

jor said...

So cute and yummy! I love that cake too! You are a better mom than me...I would have probably let him dig in without the lid :) Learned behavior from my mom...she fed Colin a little Sprite at 1 month just to see his funny face, ahhh!