Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lazy Saturdays


This is Jackson's new favorite thing to do. On Saturdays he gets to hang out in his PJs and be lazy with his dad. This is the one day I get to sleep in so it is just the boys and Brandon is too lazy to change him so he ends up in his PJs or most of the time in his diaper until about 11:00am. Brandon sleeps in too, but since sleeping in for him is waking up at 6:00am (he usually gets up at 2:00am) it is the perfect father son bonding time. Eventually they come in and wake me, but I don't get around to changing Jack until noon or so. I actually like that about Saturdays. It is the one day I think it is ok to just relax and hang out in your pajamas. Especially when you look as cute as Jackson does in his DI-NO-SOUR PJs. AHH, being lazy is the best.


By the way that is Howie the duck, Jackson's favorite toy.

2 comments:

Shelby and Ted said...

Hey Jess! Thanks for your comments. I love this picture of little Jack, and I think your little paragraph was just perfect. I am glad that we can keep in touch...even if it is by blogging. Love ya and I think of you often.

Brianna said...

He is just so cute in his pjs. I just love that smile!