Friday, August 22, 2008

New Car


Did somebody say Mustang Sally? As some of you already know about a month ago I was hit from behind while waiting at a red light and the Grand Am was totaled. As fun as it is to buy a new car it is not so much fun when you have to pay for the new car. Thankfully we had some money saved up because the insurance only gave us $5000 (which I guess is really good but it doesn't equal the price of a new car). Since Brandon has been working so hard we decided that he deserves something fun for him to drive. And so we bought Frank, a beautiful blue 2007 Ford Mustang. We got a great deal and the mileage really isn't too bad for driving to work everyday on (mainly on the freeway). I know it is not a family car but that doesn't seem to stop Jackson from loving to ride in it.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Sweet! Now I just need to get someone to hit me from behind...