Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Project 2 Done!

Before Elizabeth was born I was working on a few dresses for her. I finished the first dress the day before I had her and I am really proud to say that I did it all by myself. I went to the fabric store picked out the pattern, picked out the fabric, had it cut, and sewed it all together (including the trim) all to myself. It turned out so great and I am really excited to see it on her. The pattern said that it was for 0-3 months, however it is huge now and she will probably be able to wear it until she is 6 months old. Here is a picture of my work.



4 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

It's beautiful! You're really good with that sewing machine.

The Parke Family said...

Jess it's AMAZING!!!! You are making me want a girl even more!!! Can't wait to see little Lizzy in all her cute outfits :)

Brianna said...

So cute!

Shelby and Ted said...

Holy Moly! You made that?! I don't believe it! I can see the Baby Gap tag in the picture...just kidding. You are amazing, what a cute dress!