Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why we love McDonald's

Okay, I think every mother tells herself that she is not going to allow her kids to eat fast food but I have to tell you that we LOVE toddler McDonald's. There are 2 fairly close to our house and we visit them with our moms group about 1 time each month. Jackson loves the cheese burgers and chocolate milk as well as the great play areas. They are toddler sized and soft every where so no need to worry about falling or getting trapped in any large tubes. He learned how to go down the slide all by himself this month and is so proud when he goes down the slide. Every time he gets to the top he waves to me. . .super cute! I love how we can just sit, eat, and talk with the other moms while Jackson has a great time. I guess french fries are technically a vegetable which is my rationalization that it is ok to eat fast food once in awhile, lol.

1 comment:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

God loves us and wants us to be happy so He invented French fries. That's my theory. :)