Friday, September 18, 2009

Scrunchy Face

I haven't been taking a lot of pictures of Jackson lately. It is not because of Elizabeth or the fact that I am super busy. The reason is because every time I try to take a picture of him he gives me "Scrunchy Face". I have around 20 pictures of him making the same silly face for the camera. It is funny but I think he looks a little goofy and I don't want people that don't know him thinking there is something mentally wrong with him. What a funny kid!

3 comments:

The Coger Family said...

Makenzie went through a phase when every time i tried to take her picture she would stick out her tongue. she wasn't doing it defiantly just that was her picture face. I have a million of those. I think the scrunchy face is cute!!!

Kim Abbott said...

Chloe always makes her scrunch face, I think it's cute.

Erica said...

Hahaha, this made me laugh!