Sunday, January 3, 2010

Alone Again

We are never alone living at the Stokers but the house feels a little bit empty without all the family. We went from 13 to 8 in one day and I have to say it is a little quieter, a little less messy, but a little more lonely around the house. Jackson is definitely missing his aunts and uncles and I think Lizzy is too. But I have to admit it feels good to get back on a regular schedule doing regular things. I like being on a schedule.

Before everyone left we had one last hooray complete with campfire and smore's. Filipe played his guitar while we all ate and had good conversation about our favorite part of 2009. Mine was having Lizzy obviously but I have to say 2009 was a great year for our family. Jackson has been such a blessing and now having Elizabeth is such a wonderful gift. Brandon has a great job, my photography business is improving and I still love teaching online. Life is good and I feel like 2010 will be even better (no babies planned for 2010 which is good too because we have our hands full). Here are some last pictures of our campout and family gathering. Who knows when we will all be together again.

No comments: