Friday, September 24, 2010

Clarify

I just wanted to clarify that the previous post was probably influenced by the fact that I took Lizzy to the doctor today and realized that my baby is no longer a baby but a little toddler now.
By the time Jackson was this age I was already 3 months pregnant with Liz.

Elizabeth is in the 75% for both her weight and head circumference (21 lbs and 18 cm) and off the chart for her height at 32 inches tall. (BTW the height limit at Disneyland for the big rides is like 42" which is crazy to think about). Jackson was 31" tall on his first birthday so she already has the size factor working for her which is good because the doctor mentioned that he noticed a little bit mark on Lizzy's arm from Jackson. Jack gets excited and bits sometimes, I can't really blame him her little arms are so chewable. She is already learning how to defend herself from Jackson's ever present wrestling with her. She was very brave when she got her shots and barely cried. Jackson however really milked the flu shot he received. Big alligator tears crying Mommy Owiee, Owieee. My family will get a kick out of that since I used to say owie owie owie over and over when I was younger. LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON!

Here is a slide show of some memorable faces of Lizzy's first year.





And the birthday background is in honor of all the other Sept birthdays in our family:

Grandpa John-Sept 7th
Grandma Porgie-Sept 9th
Elizabeth- Sept 10th
Dad-Sept 17th
Grandma Sandy (mom)-Sept 28th
Brandon-Sept 30th


No comments: