Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Brother, Little Sister

So far Jackson and Elizabeth have the typical big brother little sister relationship. Lizzy follows him around everywhere and wants to be where ever he is, Jackson like to have her follow him but doesn't like to share anything with her unless he decides to. It is really funny because he will take toys from her or a cup or whatever she has, but he always makes sure to replace it with something else. He likes to find things with strings or cords because he gives one end to Lizzy and then he takes her around the house like she is on a leash. The funniest part is she likes it. Lately I have caught them in the act of doing really cute things with each other like him giving her a big hug or reading to her. I love that they are so close in age because I think as they get older they will become best friends.

Last night was yard work night. It is so hot outside that the only options for doing yard work is either early morning or late at night. Since we are not morning people, we choose to do the night work. Brandon mowed the lawn for the first time in weeks (it was a jungle out there, a jungle of weeds) and I pulled weeds while holding Lizzy because she is terrified of the lawn mower. Jackson was so cute because he mowed with Brandon following him around and waving to me when they came near then saying bye mom when they mowed away. It was the cutest thing I have seen. I love that he loves Brandon so much, and how he likes to help in any way he can.



This was too funny I had to take the picture. My little Hitler (although she is the exact opposite of Hitler so smiley and sweet).

No comments: