Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Prayers

Every night Jackson and Elizabeth kneel down with me to say their prayers. Most of the time Jackson likes to say the prayer himself. He is so reverent always whispering the prayer. Lizzy folds her arms quietly and listens. This is the ONLY time they are reverent but it is a sweet moment. And Jackson says the same things in his prayer every night which I think is really sweet.

Here is his prayer tonight:

Dear Heavenly Father
Thank you for Grandma and Grandpa
Thank you for the playground
I love you too
In the name of Jesus Christ
Amen

Lizzy says "Amen".

Then I tuck them in and Lizzy says "I lub you". Then Jackson says "I love you too mommy" and he pulls me in with both his arms around my face to give me a kiss.

I love them so much.

1 comment:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

SO sweet. I love little kid prayers. Dean just mumbles while I say the prayer to pretend he is saying it. I love teaching our babies about the church!