Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family Photo Session

As you can tell from my blog revamp we had our family pictures taken over the Christmas break as well. I know a little late for a Christmas card but that was when everyone would be together. This year we went for a more upscale look with grey, black, and red accents. I made Elizabeth's dress and my own skirt for the occasion. My friend Erin took the pictures. She is awesome and has the best eye for light and placement. I love all the pictures especially the ones of our smaller family because it is not often that I get a picture with all of us in it. She even took a proper head shot of me for my blog and school and whatever else I need it for which was very much needed. I already ordered two large canvases that I got deals on through Groupon and I can't wait to hang them up in our house.













No comments: