Thursday, January 26, 2012

Painting with Veggies

This week we learned our letters and vegetables by doing a great craft. Painting with veggies. For more information on this check out my craft blog. The kids had a great time. We read a book that Aunt Teri sent to them forever ago but they read it all the time. Then we painted using veggies to apply the paint. This takes playing with your food to a whole new level. They made several pictures and plan on sending some to Grandma (check the mail mom).






I have learned that the only way I am going to get these two to pay attention when I try to teach them things is to make a game out of it or a new craft. I have noticed a big difference. Both of them can now recite the entire alphabet and count to 10. Jackson responds to music more and Elizabeth is excellent at repeating words and phrases. Each child is different and having two so close together has really brought this to my attention.

No comments: