Saturday, April 4, 2015

Early Days with William

I love January in Mesa. The cool weather, Christmas is over, kids are back in school, and it gave Grandma and I some time to recover and love on baby Will. He is growing so much and changing every day. I think being the 4th baby I am so busy I don't notice how much he changes. He is so sweet. He sleeps 3-4 hours at night and loves any attention that he gets. I love spoiling little newborns with lots of love, snuggles, and sleeping in my arms, but honestly I feel like the one who is spoiled to be blessed with such a good baby.
My mom came and stayed with us for a whole month. It was such a blessing to have the extra hands. Someone to hold the baby for me while I help the other kids and spend time with them. I am doing my best to make sure each child feels special and knows that I love them. Going from 3 to 4 isn't much harder, there is just no downtime. I am up with Will at night, up with the kids to get to school, playing with Christian and Will during the day, laundry, cleaning house, etc, then kids come home and we head to activities, homework, dinner, reading, bedtime, and bed. My day never stops. It is a crazy life but I love it. 



 Christian also loves mommy time while baby Will is sleeping. He has been so considerate of baby Will and his needs. Letting me know whenever he is crying or hungry, and never throwing tantrums when I am tending to Will. He is an amazing big brother.




No comments: