Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Confessions

Confession #1: I cleaned the whole house today from top to bottom. I vacuumed, mopped, cleaned windows, counters, bathrooms, and dusted. The house was completely clean for a whole hour while I took the kids to Costco. Thankfully it was still clean enough that Brandon noticed when he got home which was nice. Then tonight, after I put the kids to bed I sat and watched mind numbing TV for 3 hours. I love teen drama shows. Even though most of the time the acting is awful.

Confession #2: I looked at my old yearbooks from high school for an hour by myself. My mom sent them to me in the mail and I was just glancing until I got into reading what all my friends wrote and looking at all the old pictures. I know a lot of people look back and think, "what was I thinking" when they look at old pictures. I look pretty much the same. I would like to think that I have gotten older, more mature looking, maybe even more beautiful since I am now a mom, but I have to admit I look just about the same minus some really bad wardrobe choices. Whoever though shell necklaces were cool should move back to Hawaii where they belong.

Confession #3: I went to the gym today and worked out really hard. I did the stair climber and I was actually dripping sweat by the time I was done. Gross I know but it felt good. Then I came home and ate 2 Albertson's chocolate chip cookies. (my favorite) So much for working out.

Confession #4: Today at Costco we ate some lunch and this elderly women was looking at Elizabeth and smiling. Then she told me that Lizzy is so beautiful and has the roundest head she has ever seen. Can you say irony?


Check out Lizzy's tan lines in this picture. She has a better tan than me.

No comments: