Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Update


I thought you all might like a pregnancy update. As you can see from the side bar on my blog the baby is growing and looking more and more like a baby each day. I am now weeks (6 1/2 months) and my tummy has definitely started to look like a pregnant tummy (mom). I am feeling really good other than some backaches at night. Probably from carrying Jackson around all day. The second trimester is always the easiest. The other night I had some Braxton Hicks which is normal for 2nd time moms but it felt like it was really early to me. I guess my body just remembers from before. The baby is now over a foot long and is close to 2 lbs. She kicks all the time and is a mover and a shaker. Everything is going as planned and we should be welcoming her into the world in about 15 weeks! Yeah, thank heavens for little girls.

2 comments:

Jill Carilli said...

I cant wait to meet Elizabeth! So happy for you! I will hope for a wonderful third trimester for you. You make me want to be pregnant again and you make it look so easy and effortless.

Ashley Hall said...

Girls are so fun and I'm sure little Elizabeth is always going to look so cute! I'm so excited for you!