Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Preparing for Baby

I know that I am still 14 weeks away from seeing our baby girl, but I am getting really excited! As most of you know I was hoping for a boy, however now that I have felt her moving around in my tummy (all the time and kicking really hard I might add) I am really happy we are having a girl. So today Jackson and I decided to take a trip to the Chandler mall for some window shopping and time in the play area. I wasn't going to buy anything but then I noticed that one of my favorite baby stores Janie and Jack were having a 60% sale on their ENTIRE STORE! I normally do not shop in this store because my rule for myself is that I refuse to pay more than $15 on any piece of baby clothing. It just never made sense to me because babies don't care what they look like and they grow out of clothes so fast. So a 60% off sale I figured I would go in and look around. They had the best stuff. So many cute dresses with flowers, butterflies, and great colors. Looking at Jackson's wardrobe I can tell he is a boy because everything is BLUE. I am trying to stay away from too much pink but the pink and purples and cornflower blues are so pretty I couldn't resist. I really had to control myself seeing how she isn't even born yet. I got 3 dresses and 2 sweaters all for under $10 each. If you have a baby and haven't heard of this store I would encourage you to go online and check it out (janieandjack.com). Here is one of the sweaters I got.Having a girl is really going to be fun!

4 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Yes it is going to be lots of fun with all the bows and frills!

The Griegers said...

60% off!?! No way! And I cannot believe you only have 14 weeks left, you look great!!!

Anonymous said...

Girls are sooo much fun!!! You will love it!!

Jill Carilli said...

Yes it will be... So excited to meet Elizabeth! Is she looks anything like her Mama she will be gorgeous!