Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Picking in the 100s





This week we went to Schnepf farms. I have never been because it is really expensive, eventhough my mother's group goes every year. But this year we got a discount so I decided to see what all the hype was about. I have to admit. . .it is a really fun place. For $10 we got to check out the pumpkin patch, play on a fun train playground, watch these cute pig races, a carousal, pony rides, play a round of mini golf, take a hayride, ride on a train, and they even had carnival rides for the brave kids (Jack isn't so brave). Needless to say we had a great time. Jackson and Elizabeth loved all the pumpkins. Lizzy kept pointing and yelling pumpkin pumpkin. There was a huge hay bail mountain that Jackson climbed up and he kept saying, "Look mom I tall, I tall." We also got to enjoy the day with our friends Gabriella and Heather and Heather's mom and nephew. The only downfall was it was 100 degrees outside so the kids were super hot the whole time. I think we drank 7 bottles of water in 4 hours between the 3 of us. They didn't seem to mind too much, but it really drained me. Hopefully next year it will be cooler so we can really take advantage of all the fun stuff there.


No comments: