Sunday, October 10, 2010

Recent Projects



Well my Etsy shop has been up and running for about 3 weeks and I have already had 3 orders. I made an adorable onesie for my friend Nina's little girl Isabel and am in the process of making 2 crib bedsets for other customers. It is so fun to have a project all the time but I am also a little overwhelmed because I want to make sure I do a good job. Thankfully this week is October break so I should be able to get a lot of work done. I also have made 3 dresses lately as birthday presents for our friends. I am always a little hesitant to make a gift because I don't want it to come off as me being cheap but I think that these dresses are adorable and different for each recipient. Here of the ones I have made.

I have been playing around with different styles too which has been fun. It is amazing how much you can change a simple design.

(I don't have a picture of the other one because I wanted a picture of it on the model. I'll post one when I take a picture of sweet Gabriella in it.)

I also found this great Etsy shop that sells really cute patterns and kits. SoSassy. I am planning on making Lizzy a few of the dresses that I picked up from that shop. And I am making Lizzy's Halloween costume so I am busy busy busy getting the most out of my sewing machine. If only I had more time in the day to get done everything I want to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Getting Gabriella dressed has been a MAJOR fight lately! I try to get your dress on her every single day!! She always insists on wearing something else...mismatched tops that are either a size too small or a few too big! The dress is adorable and I am just as anxious as you are to get Gabby out of the house wearing it for a good picture! :)

Jessica Stoker said...

LOL

jor said...

Very cute!