Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bump Watch-21.5 weeks

Here I am in all my half way through pregnancy glory. I have to admit I am definitely bigger this pregnancy than either of the other two. I guess that happens. I have gained 14lbs so I am right on schedule even though I crave french fries, pizza, and doughnuts every day. Oh and root beer too. All the junk I guess, and I haven't really been trying to avoid the junk food either (hehe).
Here is what I am feeling.
-fat. Most people don't realize I am pregnant still.
-still sick whenever I change Elizabeth's dirty diapers. That child needs to be potty trained NOW.
-lots of energy actually.
-tiny back aches in my lower back
-lots of baby movement. I feel him all throughout the day actually. He likes somersaults and kicking down low. THIS MAKES UP FOR ALL THE REST!

Right now the baby is about 1lb and 8inches, the size of spaghetti squash. According to the books he has eyelashes and eyebrows and hair on his head. He can hear and recognize voices and can now perceive light and dark.

I am so excited to meet the little guy. This month has really been dragging on. Mid-pregnancy plateau I guess.  We still don't have a name, Brandon refuses to talk about it until the date gets closer. I am such a planner I would love to have a name picked out ASAP.

And I am getting into baby planning mode. Blankets, swaddle wraps, crib bedding, etc. There are so many ideas out there now for new babies and I can't wait to take advantage of all the wonderful ideas. I have a feeling it is going to be a long summer.

No comments: